Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 April 2016

Her Arabian Knight fantasy...

As I work in the financial industry, I tend to meet people from many different backgrounds as I often travel to Dubai or Doha for conferences or client business meetings. Usually when I touch down in these conferences, I often end up staying at hotels near the conference and lucky for me everything is all-inclusive paid by my work. This gives me excess cash to spend on the closest bar to grab as many drinks as possible before I head back to dry-Kuwait.

So, I land in Abu Dhabi this time and end up staying at the St Regis hotel. I wear my Dishdasha and traditional clothing gear, and end up going to my first client meeting. Generally, I end up meeting clients in smaller groups, but this was the first one-on-one meeting that I have experienced. As I walk in, I see a woman with beautiful blue eyes, long curly blonde hair, and she also wore a gorgeous black mini skirt with a blazer. I walk in and introduce myself, and I notice that she became nervous, and by accident started staring at my cock. 

I remain calm, collective, and cool, but deep-inside I knew that this girl was an absolute freak in the sheets. However, it was important to remain professional. We end up discussing our client meeting, but she seemed more nervous than usual. After the meeting was concluded, I ask if she wanted to grab drinks after the conference was done, she said "yes" as long as you keep on your dishdasha on. I ask her "Why, do you expect me to walk into a bar like this?" She replied "No, but you can have drinks with me at my place." 

I was a bit surprised and kind of uncovered why she was nervous. It's as if she seemed to have some sort of role-playing fantasy? I thought to myself OK, why not, see what she's all about.

The conference finishes, and blue-eyed Rachel is on my mind. I walk into her place, which seems to be Arabian themed (Arabian rugs, seats, fabrics, tea pots, etc). I didn't get it. I asked Rachel whether she was Arabic, and she replied "No, I'm from Ireland, but as you can see I'm obsessed with the Arabian cultures, Habibi." 

We proceed to the kitchen where she asks me if I would like some Wine, and ofcourse I never say no to wine. Her beautiful blue eyes kept gazing into mine, and we start laughing about how she accidentally stared at my cock when I first walked in. To my surprise, Rachel said that it wasn't really a surprise, and she sort of felt the urge to suck me while I was at the office meeting. Hearing those words got me super aroused and my erection rose through the roof, apparently it's hard to hide erections in Dishdashas, and this was quite clear. Rachel then grabbed my cock, hid below my dishdasha, and starting sucking on me like a lollipop. I was in heaven. I could hear Rachel moan as I grabbed her breasts and took off her bra, and eventually she ended up swallowing all of my cum, which ended up dripping all the way on her nipples. 

I ended up putting Rachel in the doggy position, with my Dishdasha clearly on, and I took the headgear part of the dishdasha and laid it on her neck. As I was penetrating her pussy from the back, I had the urge to spank her with my hands and at the same time place a finger up her ass. We ended up moving from the kitchen to the living room and from there I finally orgasm-ed in her vagina as we blissfully laid next to each other, clutching onto each other and kissing until the dawn. She told me that I was the Arabian Knight fantasy of her dreams, and something she had always desired finally came true.


1 comment:

  1. Been up to any new escapades lately?
    Do share.

    ReplyDelete