Total Pageviews

Monday 11 April 2016

The apple cider vinegar bath

Rebecca was a blonde curly haired Canadian woman. Her personality was stellar, she was fun, vibrant, passionate about life, a school teacher for a living. It was my first time trying Tinder out, and I couldn't believe my luck as I've always had a thing for blondes.
Our chemistry was quite good in the beginning, we finally decide that it's time to meet up. I pick her up from her apartment in Hawally, somewhere near a butcher shop with lots of garbage laying around. The place smelled like chicken feathers. I decided to take her to this restaurant called Ubon. We sit, discuss life, and generally bonded well. Rebecca had some serious traumatic experiences in her life. Her ex-boyfriend in Turkey kidnapped her, raped her, and held her hostage for a week (before she somehow escaped).  She somehow ended up in Kuwait because she needed the cash, and felt like it would be a different experience for her.

On our second date, she invited me over to a Teacher's only party in Hawally. As soon as I walk in, the security guard tells me that I need to leave the Apartment, as they were clearly checking for IDs, and being Kuwaiti, I wasn't allowed inside. Somehow, I ended up bribing the security guard and he let me stay at the party. It was somewhat of an unusual party, felt like I was in a dormitory filled with western folks, and on top of that, there was no alcohol being served. Also, everyone was looking at me because I was the only Kuwaiti, and I didn't feel welcomed.

Eventually, we decide to go back to her place and chill on her rooftop. For a brief moment, we bonded closer, I looked into her eyes and gave her a kiss. The sad thing is, the kiss didn't quite do it for me. It was a weird feeling. So I move in for the kiss again, and still, I couldn't feel a tad bit of emotions. I thought to myself, "You like the girl, but why didn't you get turned on by the kiss?" I just couldn't understand it. I think her lips were dry at the time and there was no distinct taste from the kiss. I've kissed women who have smoked cigarettes before and have had better experiences.




Anyhow, eventually we end up in her apartment and we start kissing until we reach her bedroom. I untie her buttons as she unzips my jeans and proceeds to give me a blowjob. She gave some decent head and I ended up cumming in her mouth a few times and made her swallow it.

I start kissing on her body and proceed lower to her waist, as I was thinking about licking up her clit.
Unfortunately, I became very turned off from what I saw later. As I was about to go down on her (which is something I absolutely love doing), I noticed that her vagina was incredibly hairy. I don't mind a bit of hair, but I'm not a fan of big bushes. Anyway, I could have carried on, but another thing I noticed was this horrible tangent smell, as if something was left rotten in the fridge. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to do, so I just grabbed a condom, proceeded to have sex while I was on top of her, and after going limp a few times, I finally came after 10 mins. It was the worst sexual experience of my life. I penetrated her in the missionary position while my eyes were fully closed (and the lights were closed too), and somehow became immune to the smell.

She asked me what was on my mind, as I looked like I had completely drifted away. I couldn't face the truth and tell her, so we decided to call it a night and I slept next to her. The following night, the smell got stronger and I could barely sleep.

Finally, I arrive home the next morning, I grab my crotch to smell my penis, and OMG the smell is still there. I googled "awful penis smell" and apparently it told me that I had to wash my cock in apple cider vinegar.  I place the vinegar in the bubble bath, and I sit there for an hour, pondering what on earth I had done. Thankfully, the smell went away, but the experience forever haunted me.

Rebecca texts me the next day, and I had to tell her that I won't be able to see her again because "I was not ready to be in a relationship." Actually, it made me look like the bad asshole who just used her for a one-night stand, and I probably should have told her the truth. I think next time something like this occurs, I'll just be entirely honest with the person. But the question is, what hurts more? The honest truth, or a 'white' lie?

2 comments:

  1. That was funny and sad and disgusting cuz I kinda gagged on my slice of pizza!
    I couldn't imagine what I'd do in such a situation but I would personally go for the white lie - only because it'd be to hard to tell her the truth.

    FYI, that smell is gunna haunt you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry to give you all of those emotions in one go! Well, telling a woman her vagina smells rotten is very damaging to her, but it could have been a yeast infection which is curable I suppose. I think I'll give the person the truth next time.

    ReplyDelete